22 April 2008

123 Tagged

Who needs enemies when you get tagged by friends?

I've been tagged on CRIME SCRAPS (Uriah Robinson).

The challenge is

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

So off Mt. TBR I picked THE HEADHUNTERS, the latest by Peter Lovesey

By the time they'd driven to Selsey he was in control, calm, and resigned. He knew what to expect because he's texted the police to tell them he was coming in.
She's remembered his words that evening in the Lifeboat Inn after he'd been released from custody: "They're sure I did it.

So who am I tagging? Lillian Porter at Bloodstained Book Reviews, Marg at Reading Adventures, Sally at Books and Musings from Downunder, Barbara Fister who hosts Carnival of Criminal Minds, and Debra Hamel at The-DEB-Log.com

4 comments:

Marg said...

I've posted mine!

sally906 said...

Thanks Kerrie - I have posted mine on my 'game' blog :)

http://bookgames.blogspot.com/2008/04/123-tagged.html

Kerrie said...

Thanks Marg & sally

Barbara said...

Me(me) too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin