7 September 2008

Super Commenter Award

Many thanks to Marg at Reading Adventures who has given me a Super Commenter Award.

I really believe that blog postings are the beginning of conversations so comments are really important. The conversations only work if we take the time to comment on other people's blogs when we visit them.
Thank you to all the people who take the time to comment on mine.

The condition attendant on the acceptance of the award is the nomination of 7 others who will in their turn nominate others.

My nominees are

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers Kerrie. I do actually run or co-run a couple of blogs but they're nothing to do with books. So I do know how nice it is to get comments.

Plus I'm opinionated and will take any chance to show it ;)

Kerrie said...

Where are your blogs Bernadette?
I'll amend my post :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kerrie. I don't go in for these award "memes" as part of my ruthless time-management of blogging activities so I won't continue with it on my blog, but I am very grateful for your kind comments and for giving me the award yourself. It is a very well-deserved award in your case.

Uriah Robinson said...

Kerrie, I don't think I even have seven people who comment on my blog.;o)

But their intellectual excellence makes up for their lack of numbers.
Many thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin