11 January 2009

Weekly Geeks 2009 #1 - Blogs I Follow

Many thanks to Marg at Reading Adventures who brought to my attention the fact that Weekly Geeks is up and running again. Click on the image to the right to find out more from the Weekly Geeks Home Page.
Apparently each week this year will be hosted by a different person.

This week's main assignment:
tell us about your favorite blogs, the ones you have bookmarked or subscribe to in your Google Reader, that you visit on a regular basis. Tell us what it is about these blogs that you love, that inspire or educate you or make you laugh. Be sure to link to them so we can find them too.

I'm going to cheat a bit here and point you to my other site Crime Fiction Journeys which I created last year to feature the blog postings of fellow crime fiction readers.
You'll see that I have 15 featured blogs and another 81 that I follow as well.
I get great pleasure in seeing what they are writing about, in visiting their blogs, and leaving comments when I can.

Another option: Reading goals for ’09 and wrap ups for ’08 have been pretty well covered by now on a lot of blogs and other memes. But if you haven’t done this, feel free to make that your first WG of the new year, in addition to or instead of the above.

I've pretty well covered these in earlier postings but you can find them at

4 comments:

Ali said...

Glad you found the new Weekly Geeks! That's neat that you have a blog to feature other bloggers, I like that idea.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for popping in Ali. I've had a great time cruising through everyone's postings. I'll put a button up in my side bar.

claire said...

Hi Kerrie, thanks for dropping by. I'll browse around here a bit. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome, Kerrie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin