30 August 2009

Sunday Salon - 30 August 2009

Today I am looking forward to getting some reading done. If you are interested in crime fiction then make sure you not only visit my blog but make yourself known to me so I can visit yours. In particular you'll find information about Australian crime fiction.

There are potentially 445 participants every weekend on Sunday Salon, and so it is really not possible to visit everybody's anymore, but I do try to spot those who enjoy reading crime fiction.

My blog this week:
Currently reading
  • now - BLACK ICE, Leah Giarratano
  • next - INSPECTOR SINGH INVESTIGATES, Shamini Flint
  • in the car - THE VICTORIA VANISHES, Christopher Fowler
Added to Smik's Reviews this month
Check Fair Dinkum Reviews for August
If you like crime & thriller fiction, you will find a friendly chat room here.
Looking for crime fiction blogs to follow? See Crime Fiction Journeys.
Search for crime fiction suggestions on a Customised Google search.

BBAW coming up!

1 comment:

Gavin said...

Kerrie - The Wonder Wheel is interesting, not that I don't have enough books to read already, fun to play with. Have a good week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin