9 August 2009

Sunday Salon, 9 August 2009

We are back to winter here today, putting a bit of a dampener on the walk I am thinking of having this afternoon.

So what can you do on my blog this week?
You can contribute a mini-book review if you like. I've learnt how to embed a Google Doc form in my blog, and I'll post contributed reviews later in the week.
See Try your hand at a mini-review

Have you come across Book Blogger Appreciation Week? Just a few days left to nominate your favourite blogs.

You can also begin to join some BBAW activities. Click on the image to go to BBAW.

This week's posts

Headlines and News
Currently reading
  • now - DARK MIRROR - Barry Maitland
  • next - ABOUT FACE , Donna Leon
  • in the car - DEATH OF A DOORMOUSE, Reginald Hill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, aaaaahhhh, Christie Week, can't wait. Same week as BBAW though. :( Well, I'll be busy that week, it looks like. :)

Off to read Peril At End House, next Agatha Christie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin