- Latest additions
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- Authors A-Z
- Aussie authors read in 2017 - 2015
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
31 January 2010
How many books do you aim to read this year? - poll result
In fact some of those who took part in the poll left comments to that effect in the post that accompanied the poll.
I thought I might aim for about 110, based on averages of previous years. If what I have managed to read so far this year, 12, is any indication, then I might get to many more than that.
I guess the next question is how you actually choose the books: Craig has an intersting post on just that over at Crime Scraps.
I've actually commented on this in an earlier post or two: in a sense the books choose me.
I never seem to lack for a book to read and I do have lists here and there of books to consider: wishlists at the library, at Audible, as well has a very mountainous TBR that is a challenge in its own right.