The award seems to have 2 conditions:
* first of all I have to reveal 7 hitherto unknown "facts" about myself.
* secondly I have to hand the award on to 7 other bloggers.
7 unknown facts about me (well, you may not know them)
- I have crossed several continents by bus, train, or car: Australia from Adelaide to Darwin and return; Great Britain (I know, not a continent!) from Lands End to John of Groats by bus and train; USA from San Francisco to New Orleans by Greyhound Bus; USA from New York to Los Angeles by car; Asia from Kathmandu to Istanbul by bus; Europe from Constantinople to London by bus.
- I flew out of Darwin to Bali the day before Cyclone Tracy hit in 1974
- I am the proud owner of an Australian Centenary medal for services to sport.
- I was once a passionate stamp collector
- I have a little green book that records all the books I have read since the beginning of 1975.
- Over the years I have been a competitive swimmer, and played tennis, squash, netball, and hockey.
- I have been to Hell (Norway) and have a passport stamp to prove it. I've also kissed the Blarney Stone - I guess that helps in blogging.
- My good friend Bernadette at Reactions to Reading, whom I admire greatly for her ability to incisively say what she likes and doesn't like. Bernadette is also my partner in Fair Dinkum Reviews.
- Biblibio who approached me today with a very creative survey about book bloggers.
- Elizabeth Frengel who blogs at Miss Lemon's Mysteries - she writes wonderful "in character" posts.
- Nan at Letters from a Hill Farm who writes a wonderfully varied blog. I love today's post Mrs Bale reporting on the January Thaw.
- Margaret at Books Please who writes an entertaining and yet very gentle blog.
- Patti Abbott who blogs at Pattinase with energy and variety.
- Jennifer at Reading with Tequila who always seems to have a new venture.