This will be a real test for my Kindle because I have been looking forward to using that mainly as my source of reading. I have over 50 unread items on it so I'll not be short of reading material.
People have been asking how long the battery will last between drinks and I honestly don't know. I have a couple of really long haul flights - Adelaide to Los Angeles and then on to Washington, Washington to Abu Dhabi, and Abu Dhabi to home, so I'll know at the end won't I?
I found though that I also have to carry some ordinary books that I have been unable to get on the Kindle, and I'm also carrying some Australian books for members of 4MA that I am meeting in Washington.
What I'm reading
- now - CROSSFIRE - Miyuki Miyabe
- next - A CARRION DEATH, Michael Stanley
- audio (in the car) - THE CONCRETE BLONDE, Michael Connelly
- Kindle - THE RUNNER, Peter May
The case is already too heavy!!
Things to do on my blog this week:
- There's a poll on my blog that asks you how old the author of the book you are currently reading is. You can leave a comment too, and tell me what you are currently reading.
- This week the Crime Fiction Alphabet will visit the letter T. Why not contribute?
- 10 Rules for Writing Crime Fiction
- Forgotten Book: THE CASE OF THE CHINESE BOXES, Mar...
- Out on a Limb in crime fiction
- Agatha Christie Blog Carnival 2010 - #2
- Review: THE CHEMISTRY OF DEATH, Simon Beckett
- Crime Fiction Alphabet - Week beginning 22 February