14 February 2010

Sunday Salon - 14 February 2010

This week I'm running a poll on my blog asking how many fiction genres you read.
I'm unashamedly a crime fiction addict, but I know many of my blog readers are not.
How about you? What genres do you read? Which are your favourites?
Leave a comment on my post.

Posted on my site in the last week or so
News you may have missed
What I'm reading 
  • now - BLOOD & ICE, Robert Masello
  • audio (in the car) - THE SUFFOCATING SEA, Pauline Rowson
  • Kindle - THE SURGEON, Tess Gerritsen

1 comment:

Used Machinery said...

I am getting ready to look for a salon to do my hair for my wedding. I have black hair and want to make sure the salon I choose definitly has someone that has lots of experience doing black hair but I'm not sure how to go about asking that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin