- Latest additions
- 2015 Reviews
- All Reviews (ranked)
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2015 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Aussie authors read in 2015
- Agatha Christie Novels
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
12 June 2010
BBAW Nomination 2010
MYSTERIES in PARADISE has been a supporter of Book Blogger Appreciation Week for the last two years.
MYSTERIES in PARADISE has been self-registered for BBAW awards in two categories:
* Best Thriller/Mystery/Suspense/Crime Book Blog
This blog offers the best consistently excellent reviews, recommendations, analyses, and other content in thrillers, mysteries, suspense, and/or crime.
Posts for consideration:
Review - THE FIFTH WOMAN, Henning Mankell
Review - B-VERY FLAT, Margot Kinberg
Review - THE SNOWMAN, Jo Nesbo
Our Best Reads in 2009
Just how old was Hercule Poirot?
* Best Written Book Blog
This blog is consistently well-written, clear, and engaging, no matter what the subject.
Posts for Consideration
Review - THE BRASS VERDICT, Michael Connelly
Review - FORBIDDEN FRUIT, Kerry Greenwood
Review - BURY ME DEEP, Megan Abbott
Book Reviews - How Much to Reveal?
M is for Martin Edwards