- I've finished 75 books so far this year
- My blog counter is showing 144,000 visitors
- #7 in the 2010 Agatha Christie Blog Carnival posted yesterday was huge with 25 items in it.
- It has been a good reading month: 10 books so far. All reviewed.
Only 5 pictures of 6 people but I wonder if you know them all?
No prizes for guessing correctly, only personal kudos.
Two ripper books read and reviewed this week:
- 4.7, THE MONSTER IN THE BOX, Ruth Rendell (24 July)
- 4.9, A RULE AGAINST MURDER, Louise Penny (20 July)
Otherwise add them to your list of crime fiction to look for.
This week's posts
- Weekly Geeks 2010-25: Author Picture Quiz
- Review: THE MONSTER IN THE BOX, Ruth Rendell
- 2010 CWA International Dagger winner is THE DARKEST ROOM.
- Would Agatha Christie really have been interested?...
- Forgotten Book: CASE FOR THREE DETECTIVES, Leo Bru...
- Agatha Christie Reading Challenge Update - 22 July...
- Review: A RULE AGAINST MURDER, Louise Penny
- Agatha Christie's Appointment With Death
- Typically British Reading Challenge - Cream Crackered Achieved
- Character Naming, after the fact
- Setting the Stage for Murder in New Zealand
- Weekly Geeks: 2010-24 Shiny Book Syndrome
- 2010 CWA Gold, Fleming & Creasey awards shortlists
- 2010 Agatha Christie Blog Carnival #7 posted
- THE DARKEST ROOM wins International Dagger
- Is 2010 the year of the e-book reader?
- Ellory takes home Theakston's win
- Best selling Kindle crime fiction
- 48th Blog Review Carnival
Do you read Agatha Christie? If so join
Blog Tour in September:
On 15 September 2010 Agatha Christie would have been 120 years old.
Here at the Blog Carnival we will be taking part in world wide celebrations with a blog carnival tour from 1-30 September.
Participants will volunteer for a day in September to host the carnival. Your post of course must be related to an Agatha Christie topic.
Check the current listing of blog tour stops
Indicate your interest in being a stop on the blog tour by leaving a comment on that post or emailing Kerrie.