- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Latest additions
- 2013 Reviews
- All Reviews (ranked)
- Authors A-Z
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Reviews
- 2011 Reviews
- 2010 reviews
- 2009 Reviews
- 2008 reviews
- Reading Challenges 2011
- Agatha Christie Novels
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
17 August 2010
Book Towers - creator Tom Bendsten
This tower consists of 12,000 books. (exterior)
Built 4 different ways in 3 years. 16' (height)
It's creator is Tom Bendsten, a Canadian visual artist, and this is one of a number in a series titled Arguments.
Click on the image to the left for a view of the interior.
And below is the view up the middle.