6 December 2010

A Christie Dozen

These titles are from my list of reviews on this blog.
As I am only about one third of the way through the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge this list will probably change in the coming year or two, but as you can see from the ratings, I found these titles very satisfactory reads.

4.7, MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS
4.7, THE MURDER AT THE VICARAGE
4.7, THE THIRD GIRL
4.7, HERCULE POIROT'S CHRISTMAS
4.6, THE A B C MURDERS
4.6, CARDS ON THE TABLE 
4.6, DEATH IN THE CLOUDS
4.6, THE MYSTERY OF THE BLUE TRAIN
4.5, THE MYSTERIOUS AFFAIR AT STYLES
4.5, LORD EDGWARE DIES
4.5, PERIL AT END HOUSE
4.5, THE THIRTEEN PROBLEMS
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Fine choices! I really am enjoying reading your reviews, too, as you go through the Christie challenge :-).

Vanda Symon said...

I picked up The Third Girl, and The ABC Murders in a bulk lot of Christie books I couldn't resist. I'm looking forward to reading them - hopefully will get some time to read over the Christmas Holidays...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin