30 April 2011

Read & Reviewed in April 2011

Just 11 books this month, but a couple of really long books that took a time to get through.
Lots of reading on my Kindle too.
One Australian author 
My book of the month was A THOUSAND CUTS (aka RUPTURE), Simon Lelic .
  1. 4.0, MURDER AT LOST DOG LAKE, Vicki Delany- Kindle
  2. 4.8, THE LEOPARD, Jo Nesbo - Kindle
  3. 4.4, THE JUDGEMENT OF STRANGERS, Andrew Taylor - audio
  4. 4.3, DEVIL-DEVIL, Graeme Kent 
  5. 5.0, A THOUSAND CUTS, Simon Lelic
  6. 4.1, DEATH AT THE  PRESIDENT'S LODGING, Michael Innes- audio
  7. 4.5, TEN LITTLE NIGGERS, Agatha Christie 
  8. 4.6, RELICS OF THE DEAD, Ariana Franklin- Kindle
  9. 4.8, COLD JUSTICE, Katherine Howell - Australian author
  10. 4.5, A NEW LEASE OF DEATH, Ruth Rendell  - audio
  11. 4.6, THE JANUS STONE, Elly Griffiths  - Kindle
I'm doing pretty well with my reading this year - a total of 59 books so far, which translates to about 180 for the year which will be a new record by a mile.

I'm doing pretty well on my challenges too: some close to completion.

2 comments:

Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

Kerrie, you are doing much better than me, on your reading challenges. Well done.

Bernadette said...

I agree the Lelic is a great book Kerrie and congratulations on your progress with challenges etc.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin