24 April 2011

Sunday Salon - Easter Sunday, 24 April 2011

This morning we've combined an Easter brunch with a birthday party for an 8 year-old princess.

For most of the week I've been reading THE LEOPARD by Jo Nesbo. An impressive book in many ways, but I've still got just under a third to go, so it will be a day or two before I write my review.

As I wrote a couple of days ago, this weekend we combine Easter holidays with Anzac Day, so tomorrow we will be attending a dawn service and then the Anzac Day Parade through Adelaide.

Today I've published the April 2011 edition of the Agatha Christie Reading Challenge Blog Carnival. There are always a dozen or so participants whose contributions make good reading.

The Agatha Christie Reading Challenge is one of those that you can join at any time. You determine how you approach your reading - read the titles in order of publication, or just as you locate them - you decide. See details here.

Other blog posts this week:
News & Headlines
Currently Reading
  • now: THE DARK VINEYARD, Martin Walker
  • next: A GRAVE IN THE COTSWOLDS, Rebecca Tope
  • then - THE FACILITY, Simon Lelic
  • next on Kindle - THE LEOPARD, Jo Nesbo
  • now on audio - THE FOUR LAST THINGS, Andrew Taylor
  • current Agatha Christie - SAD CYPRESS

3 comments:

kathy d. said...

Wish you the best of holidays.

And can't wait for your review of "The Leopard."

I enjoyed Nesbo's "Nemesis," and a friend just read "The Devil's Star," and enjoyed it a lot.

So all reviews of Nesbo's work are appreciated.

bermudaonion said...

Happy Easter!

Marce said...

I look forward to your review. I have been waiting to read a Jo Nesbo but last I looked they weren't available on US Kindle, definitely have to look again.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin