1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012

My reading New Year's resolutions have been building for a few weeks now and once again look suspiciously like last year's.
  • Mt TBR takes 2 forms at present: a heap of made-from-paper books lurking in a bookshelf just inside the front door, and another less visible heap on my Kindle. I shudder when I think of the $s they represent, and I really must focus on reading them.
  • I need to make greater attempts to read branches of the genre I have neglected in 2011: e.g. more Australian titles, more American titles
  • when I borrow library books I must read them more quickly.
  • When I visit other people's blog posts, I need to make greater efforts to leave sensible comments.
What New Year's resolutions have you made?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Happy New Year to you, too! My best to you for a wonderful 2012. And if you think your TBR's getting out of control, you should see mine....

Bernadette said...

Happy New Year to you too Kerrie. I'm not making too many resolutions but I do want to keep working on that TBR pile....I managed to get it down from 200 to 160 over the course of 2011 (that does include all formats) so will hope to achieve a similar reduction this year. Other than that I'll justt see where the reading year takes me.

Stay cool :)

Uriah Robinson said...

Happy New Year Kerrie.

bermudaonion said...

Happy New Year to you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin