3 January 2012

My best reads for 2011

Not all of these were published in 2011 and I read so many good books in 2011, that the choice was really difficult. In the end the book had to be rated at 5 or 4.9 to get onto my list.

5.0, BURY YOUR DEAD, Louise Penny
5.0, THE WRECKAGE, Michael Robotham
5.0, A THOUSAND CUTS, Simon Lelic
5.0, BLUE LIGHTNING, Ann Cleeves 
5.0, THE RULE BOOK, Rob Kitchin
5.0, DEAD TOMORROW, Peter James
5.0, THE END OF THE WASP SEASON, Denise Mina
5.0, STAGESTRUCK, Peter Lovesey 
4.9, THE BRUTAL TELLING, Louise Penny
4.9, BAD INTENTIONS, Karin Fossum

The list above differed a little from my picks on the month, the outstanding book from each month's read:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Excellent list, in my opinion. Of those I've read, your top choices are such wonderful examples of good crime fiction. And now I've a resource for the ones I've not yet read :-).

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin