- Latest additions
- 2016 Reviews
- All Reviews
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- Aussie authors read in 2016 & 2015
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- 2015 Reviews
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
2 October 2012
Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012 - T is for A TRICK OF THE LIGHT
I've decided that for the Crime Fiction Alphabet meme this year I will choose books I've read in 2012. So it was easy to choose the book for the letter T as it is so near the top of my 2012 list.
I read A TRICK OF THE LIGHT by Louise Penny back in January of this year and it remains one of my top reads for the year.
The tranquillity of the little Canadian village of Three Pines is again shattered by murder. The artist Clara Morrow is celebrating her successful art exhibition with a party but others in the village and the investigative team are recovering from cataclysmic events, detailed in earlier books, that have changed their relationships forever.
The threads of continuity that come from earlier titles in the series do mean that, if you are new to the series, you should read them in order. But if someone gave you A TRICK OF THE LIGHT for Christmas or your birthday do read it now.
But I guarantee you'll want to go looking for the first in the series and then read them in order.
See what others have chosen for the letter T