- Latest additions
- 2015 Reviews
- All Reviews
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- Authors A-Z
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- 2015 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Aussie authors read in 2015
- Agatha Christie Novels
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
9 October 2012
Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012 - U is for UNGER
I've decided that for the Crime Fiction Alphabet meme this year I will choose books I've read in 2012. Imagine my horror when I discovered that my 2012 list does not contain any author with a U for first name or surname, nor a book with a U in the title!
I did contemplate counting the number of Us in a combination of title and author, but then I decided to see what authors I listed in my blog with a surname beginning with U. Only one!
There are a number of books with titles starting with U like UNDERTOW by Sydney Bauer, and THE UNCOMMON READER by Alan Bennett, THE UNQUIET NIGHT by Patricia Carlon, AN UNHALLOWED GRAVE by Kate Ellis, and 3 by Jungstedt, Mari: UNSEEN, UNSPOKEN, and UNKNOWN.
But my choice this week is Lisa Unger with books I read in 2009, BLACKOUT and BEAUTIFUL LIES. I did enjoy the latter more than the first outing. I've always meant to read more by Lisa Unger but somehow just never have.
See what or who others have chosen for the letter U.