14 August 2013

To Finish the Global Reading Challenge, I need to read ...

To finish the Global Reading Challenge for 2013 I need to read 5 books, so I have plans, but I also have some holes.
Perhaps you can make a suggestion.

1 from New Zealand
CAPTURED, Neil Cross - already on my Kindle

3 from South America

1. EVERY BITTER THING, Leighton Gage - from the library
2. BLACKOUT , Luiz Alfredo Garcia-Roza - already on my Kindle
3. ??

1 set on a small island
Doesn't really matter where - just not Mallorca or Tasmania as I've already been to those islands

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - You are doing so well on this challenge. I am most impressed.

Irene said...

You're doing really well, I've read a couple of good Island books, one being Come Sunday, Isla Morley and then of course there is The
Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and then there is The Messenger of Athens, I know Greece is not a small island but... good luck

Debra Wilson said...

Hi Kerrie - for South America (Argentina), I really enjoyed "The Secret in their Eyes" by Eduardo Sacheri. As for islands: how about American Samoa ("Pago Pago Tango", John Enright), Newfoundland (Canada: The Walker on the Cape, Mike Martin) or Prince Edward Island (Canada: The Reluctant Detective, Finley Martin). Good luck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin