3 January 2014

Reading challenges in 2014

You may think looking at the following list that I am simply continuing on with challenges that I had in 2013, and to to some extent you are right.

I have found that reading challenges help me focus my reading, although some of them don't present much of a challenge because they simply indicate my reading interests. Those records simply help me keep track.

Some of the challenges are external to this blog while others are hosted here or on a blog that I manage.

In practical terms I do allow some challenges to overlap, that is, most books will appear in more than one challenge.
In addition many of the challenges are simply continuations of challenges I took on last year, and are a reflection of my reading interests.

I have created a special 2014 Reading Challenges Update page for more detailed records and a visual summary..

The reading challenges I've joined
Looking for some reading challenge ideas yourself? Check A Novel Challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - I really am impressed with the number of challenges you join and complete. I'll be looking forward to your updates.

Marina Sofia said...

Very impressive list indeed - good luck with all your challenges and look forward to reading about your progress.

Marina Sofia said...

Very impressive list indeed - good luck with all your challenges and look forward to reading about your progress.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin