7 December 2014

Give Books for Christmas - a meme for you to join

I love getting new books for Christmas, so here are my top reads this year to help you find some crime fiction to give (or maybe just to look for in your local library for holiday reading).

I've included lots of Australian authors**  too.
Perhaps you'd like to write a similar post on your blog; then come back and tell us where it is, using the Mr Linky below. Feel free to use my image, and please link your contribution to this post.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Excellent picks. I'd be happy to find any of those titles in my Christmas stocking. :)

Merry Christmas, Kerrie!

Susan said...

Very interesting choices, Kerri. I'd like to find the Nesbo under my tree, and the McGuinty, and the Penny.....most of them, in fact! Some excellent mysteries you have read there. Good idea, if I join in I'll come back and link to my post.

Happy reading this month, Kerri!

Susan said...

Here is my post for this meme, I enjoyed looking back and choosing the ones I'd give under the tree! Thanks, Kerrie :-) http://susanflynn.blogspot.ca/2014/12/book-christmas-advent-calendar-day-8.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin