3 December 2014

Plans for December Reading

December is always a busy time and it is often hard to get some time to do some serious reading.

I did aim to read 145 books this year, but I am only on 126 currently, so that target looks a bit far away.

Specifically I am aiming to complete the Mystery Author Challenge being run at Red Headed Book Child.
I have E, X and Y to go.
E: I am reading now: THE SHADOW WOMAN by Ake Edwardson
Y will be ANTIDOTE TO MURDER by Felicity Young
X depends a bit on my local library but I have reserved DEATH OF A RED HEROINE by Qiu, Xiaolong
My full list is here.


The other meme that I am trying to complete is VINTAGE MYSTERY BINGO 2014 hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block.
My record page is here. I have actually read 25 books.

Here is what I have done so far.
Golden Vintage - books written before 1960

 To complete a double bingo I am borrowing a Maigret from the library: THE MAN WHO WATCHED TRAINS GO BY

Silver Vintage: books written 1960 - 1989

 I am not sure whether I am going to be able complete a bingo line on this one. I have plenty of books on my Kindle to use - it is just getting them to line up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - You've got some good reads ahead of you I think. I'm especially hoping you'll enjoy Death of a Red Heroine and Antidote to Murder.

Marina Sofia said...

Oooh, ambitious plans - and I like the double bingo there! Some great reads ahead of you - hope you enjoy them all!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin