10 July 2015

Books on the Go

I discovered today that so far I have read exactly the same number of books as this time last year. According to Good Reads I am running 4 books ahead of schedule for a total of 140 for the year. Last year I read 137.

On my list for the immediate future I have

Library Book
  • BLOOD REDEMPTION, Alex Palmer
  • J, Howard Jacobsen
  • THE SECRET PLACE, Tana French
from Net Galley
  • KING OF THE ROAD, Nigel Bartlett
  • EDEN, Candice Fox
  • PAINTED BLACK, Greg Kihn
from my TBR
  • PAVING THE NEW ROAD, Sulari Gentil
audio books on the go
  • THE BURNING MAN, Christopher Fowler
  • BELFAST NOIR, Adrian McKinty (editor), Stuart Neville (editor)
from my Kindle
  • BURIED: Department Q #5, Jussi Adler-Olsen
  • ASHES TO DUST, Yrsa Sigurdardottir
  • A SIEGE OF BITTERNS, Steve Burrows
  • THE SECRET ARTS, Azmar Dar
  • IT HAPPENED IN EGYPT, Charles Norris Williams
review books
  • GRAVEYARD OF THE ATLANTIC, Helen Goltz
  • ONE TOO MANY, Maureen Jennings
  • THE ABRUPT BUSINESS OF DYING, Paul Hardisty
  • THE FOURTH REICH, Helen Goltz
  • DEATH BY DISGUISE,, Helen Goltz
But that may all get knocked into a cocked hat if those Agatha Christie short stories I wrote about yesterday turn up from the library. I note also that some books have been on my "immediate reading" list for a while now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin