23 October 2015

Review: JUST EVIL, Vickie McKeehan

I have discovered that I haven't got a review outline prepared for this novel by a new-to-me American author, so this post is just really to mark the fact that I have completed reading it, and also enjoyed it.

It is the first in a trilogy called The Evil Secrets. The novel is focused on Kit Griffin, proprietor of the cafe The Book & Bean. Kit's mother, Alana, from whom she is estranged, is murdered and the suspicion of local police falls on Kit.

Vickie McKeehan is an established author of romance novels, and this fact emerges clearly in some strong sex scenes in JUST EVIL.

My Rating: 4.2

I promise to expand this review with my usual format of synopsis and publication details when I get home from my travels.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin