4 May 2016

Making progress on reading Australian authors

Last year I read 26 Australian novels so I'm pleased with my progress so far this year. - I have read 13.
There is a mixture of new and old titles.
About 25% of my reading is Australian authors.

The Aussie Author Challenge 2016 is being hosted at Booklover Book Reviews

I'm aiming initially at Kangaroo (12 titles) but the reality is that I will read many more than that.

Read and review 12 titles written by Australian Authors of which at least 4 of those authors are female, at least 4 of those authors are male, and at least 4 of those authors are new to you; Fiction or non-fiction, at least 3 genre. 
 
I can see I may have a problem with the 3 genre aspect as so far all I've read is crime fiction.

Currently: 13

  1. 4.4, KING OF THE ROAD, Nigel Bartlett   M, N
  2. 4.3, GOOD MONEY, J. M. Green FN
  3. 4.3, GHOST GIRLS, Cath Ferla F, N
  4. 3.5, DUCK SEASON DEATH, June Wright F   N
  5. 4.4, OLMEC OBITUARY, L.J.M. Owen F, N
  6. 4.5, MISSING, Melanie Casey, F, N
  7. 4.6, DARKEST PLACE, Jaye Ford F, 
  8. 4.9, ALL THE BIRDS, SINGING, Evie Wyld F N
  9. 4.4, HINDSIGHT, Melanie Casey F
  10. 3.8, OUT OF THE ICE, Ann Turner F
  11. 4.5, PROHIBITED ZONE, Alastair Sarre M N
  12. 4.4, THE BARRAKEE MYSTERY, Arthur Upfield M
  13. 4.2, COMFORT ZONE, Lindsay Tanner M N
 If you want to see what I read last year, click here.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin